Deere & Company (NYSE: DE), a Moline, IL-based company which specializes in the delivery of agricultural, construction, and forestry equipment, announced the six companies selected for its 2024 Startup Collaborator program.
The John Deere Startup Collaborator program was launched in 2019 to enhance and deepen the company’s interaction with startup companies whose technology could add value for ag and construction customers.
- Constellr – a company measuring land surface temperature and water from its own satellites at unprecedented accuracy levels to enable insights for a more sustainable future.
- Geminos – an artificial intelligence company empowering businesses to understand and leverage causality for enhanced decision-making.
- SB Quantum – a quantum sensing company focused on navigation based on a novel quantum magnetometer.
- Fermata Energy – a leader in vehicle-to-everything (V2X) bidirectional charging platform technology.
- goFlux – a Brazil based logistics company focused on digital solutions to connect the ecosystem for freight transactions.
- Cloudscape Labs – a production management software company focused on providing job site visibility across the construction team to help meet production, cost, and safety targets.
Deere & Company is a global leader in the delivery of agricultural, construction, and forestry equipment. Its technology-enabled products including John Deere Autonomous 8R Tractor, See & Spray™, and E-Power Backhoe, help meet the world’s increasing need for food, shelter, and infrastructure. Deere & Company also provides financial services through John Deere Financial.