Accelerating Asia Ventures, a Singapore-based VC accelerator focused on post-revenue, pre-Series A startups, hosts the demo day of its 9th cohort on January 31, 2024.
In addition, a virtual demo day will be held online on the 7th February here.
The eight startups include:
- Brick and Mortar (formerly AletheaAI), which connects their AI system with existing CCTV infrastructure and churns out actionable intelligence in real time that solves business problems.
- Auptimate, a platform which makes it easy to set up and operate SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles)
- Interactive Cares, a virtual Edtech company that creates employability for millions of unemployed youths in emerging markets.
- Mintpay, a shopping aggregator that simplifies shopping decisions and offers flexible payment options, cashback rewards and voucher discounts.
- Noapp, an AI Driven platform that aims to empower businesses to market and launch their products built with the official WhatsApp API.
- ORKO, a software provider for electric vehicle manufacturers & fleet operators, and charging station /battery swapping stations operators.
- PEEL Lab, a B2B GreenTech manufacturer of plant-based leather made out of leftover pineapple leaves.
- UXArmy, which enables organizations to understand customer needs and create delightful experiences backed by automated user research and AI.
Cohort 9’s startups are on a fast upward trajectory, averaging US$65k in monthly revenue and growing monthly at 18.25%. They have a market presence in 6 markets across Southeast Asia (Singapore), South Asia (India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh), and East Asia (Japan).
Co-Founded by General Partners Craig Dixon and Amra Naidoo, Accelerating Asia Ventures is a VC that invests into an in-house Flagship Accelerator Program programs for early-stage startups and investors. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the early-stage VC fund focuses on post-revenue, pre-Series A startups with untapped potential that are 6-18 months away from institutional funding. Accelerating Asia Ventures invests up to US$250k in pre-Series A startups.
Since 2019, Accelerating Asia has invested in over 80 startups including Bangladeshi B2B marketplace Priyoshop, Singaporean car-sharing marketplace Drive lah, and Giftpack, which has expanded from Asia to serve the corporate gifting needs of the largest companies in the United States.