Ashdod Port Company, an Ashdod, Israel-based national port of Israel, and 500 Global, a multi-stage venture capital firm, revealed the graduating Israeli startups in Batch 2 of the of the Ashdod Port Accelerator by 500.
These startups attended a 15-week program – with additional support from a team of Deloitte Israel experts – which gave them the opportunity to work with mentors on topics ranging from growth experiments and customer discovery interviews to testing product-market fit and fundraising. The program also includes participation in an accelerated proof-of-concept process, with the potential for investment by Ashdod Port Company.
Graduating companies will present innovations across Industry 4.0, Cyber, and Security in the maritime space at Demo Day on September 13, 2023, in Tel Aviv.
Batch 2 startups was:
- BenderTechm providing a Biometric electronic certificate ID mobileaApplication, without biometric database, for fast entrance to multi-participant complexes, allows secure and efficient entrance.
- Briefery, which captures workflow events to ensure process fidelity, tracking, tracing, and analyzing your data for increased efficiency.
- Cynergy, providing a complete framework for an automated remediation ecosystem with the marketplace, SDK, and execution environment.
- Flyz Robotics, an autonomous platform for deploying sensors, devices and packages on vertical walls and other hard to reach spaces.
- Kiami, a knowledge-based technical support SaaS platform for industrial companies, enabling fast troubleshooting of machinery and product failures, and effective cross-team and cross-site knowledge collaboration sites.
- Liquid360, patented software that contextualizes real-time security videos and sensor data empowering security teams to act faster and more effectively.
- Magellanic, a SaaS cybersecurity platform for access control of non-human identities, creating a “Unified Zero Trust Surface” for machines, users, APIs and third parties.
- Pickommerce, an autonomous pick & pack robotic station with innovative grasping technology, designed to address the e-commerce logistics landscape.
- ProxyFence, a SaaS platform for continuous API behavioral analysis and documentation.
- SeeAll, a SaaS solution that enables manufacturers to visually track their materials throughout the entire process to ensure process integrity.
- Treedis, a no-code platform that transforms industrial teams into connected workers to increase their efficiency and reduce their downtimes.
- VIDIA, which developed a platform based on video analytics for quality control, safety and predictive maintenance applicable for manufacturing, energy and marine industries with working customers.